NATIONAL BOX TEAMS
Our National Box teams are for our most committed players who are looking to train, compete, and elevate their games at the next level. Throughout the 2019/20 season we will be attending five top box events in the US and Canada. This summer our Midgets will be heading to the epicenter of box lacrosse – Toronto, Ontario, and then on the USBOXLA Nationals in Southern California in August. THIS IS OPEN TO PLAYERS FROM ANY CLUB.
This year we plan to offer National teams at both the Bantam (Rising 7th & 8th Grade – ’05 / ’06 birth year) and Midget levels – Rising Freshman & Sophomores (’03, ’04, ’05 birth year). Players will participate in both summer and winter box events.
- June 21-23, Braver than Brave, Oshawa, ON (* Midgets Only)
- Augst 2-4, USBOXLA Nationals, Huntington Beach, CA
- December 27-29, USBOXLA Northeast Championship, Philadelphia, PA
- January 19-20, MLK Capital Box Classic, Washington, DC
- February 16, Philadelphia Indoor Championship, Philadelphia, PA
If you are interested in being considered for the team, please click here and fill out this form. You will be notified when tryout dates are set.
Cost is approximately $300 per event including practice.
- Players are required to purchase uniform, wear box bicep pads, kidney pads and to have USBOXLA membership.
- Summer team participants will have priority on Winter team spots, goal is to have most of the roster set for the entire year.
- Players are responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
- We plan to offer player fundraising initiatives to help cover a significant portion of travel related expenses.
Tentative Summer Schedule
We will be competing in two events this summer; the “Braver than Brave” event in Oshawa, ON and the USBOXLA Nationals in Huntington Beach, CA. In addition to being an amazing lacrosse experience, players will have the opportunity to enjoy a Major Series Lacrosse game, Niagara Falls, Toronto, and all that Southern California offers including Disney Land less than 30 minutes away.
|6/9||Sunday||Midget Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|6/16||Sunday||Midget Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|6/17||Monday||Midget Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|June 20||Thursday||MAJOR SERIES LACROSSE GAME (night), NIAGARA FALLS – Friday morning|
|JUNE 21-23||Friday – Sunday||BRAVER THAN BRAVE,||OSHAWA, ONTARIO|
|7/22||Monday||Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|7/24||Monday||Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|7/29||Monday||Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|7/31||Wednesday||Team Box Practice||Asiaf Arena, Brockton|
|AUGUST 2-4||Friday – Sunday||USBOXLA NATIONALS||Huntington Beach, CA|