Team Registration Options
If you are interested in registering your team in our box league please fill out the form below. Registering as a team can dramatically lower cost and help to develop your town or High School program. Here are the answers to some questions you may have.
- Expectations – organizing the players for the team is really all that is required. For the HS and U15 box teams, we would like to have a parent / coach behind the bench for all games, but we will have coaches on hand who can handle it if there is a conflict some weeks. For Rocketball, coaches/ team coordinators are welcome to participate on the floor as desired but it is not required.
- No experience necessary – we will provide instruction to both coaches and players on box fundamentals. The first four weeks of the league is 100% instruction. By week 1 of games, coaches will be prepared to coach the bench and players will know what to do.
- Coaching Certification – all coaches are required to be USBOXLA certified. This is a FREE and brief online course that will enhance your knowledge and get you certified. Coaches and players will need to register for USBOXLA.
- Goalie Equipment – we will provide goalie equipment for all teams in the league. Equipment stays at the facility.
5 or more players – 20% off
We have a set team pricing based on full price per person for a minimum sized roster. Players beyond the minimum are free for that team. *All league players are required to have USBOXLA membership for insurance purposes.
U15 & HIGH SCHOOL BOX LEAGUE
> FULL TEAM (up to 18 players) :$3250 for 12 weeks, max of 18 players (Buy 10, get up to more 8 free – cost avg. of $180 per player)
> HALF TEAM (up to 9 players): $1950 for 12 weeks, max of 9 players (Buy 6, get up to 3 more free – cost avg. of $217 per player)
* Discounted team prices do not include cost of jersey / uniform
If you are interested in registering a team, please fill out the form below.