FALL BOX IMMERSION & SKILLS PROGRAM
Our Box Immersion program is our in house box lacrosse league and training program. Sessions are split approximately 50/50 between training and game play. These sessions will also serve as practice for our Bantam tournament teams. All players participating will be eligible for consideration for a roster spot for our tournaments.
Dates: Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov 2, 9
6 weeks on Saturdays @ Longplex, Tiverton, RI
Grades 6,7,8, 9: 11:00-12:00
SUNDAY WINTER BOX LEAGUES (u15, High School)
WHO: U15 & High School Players
WHEN: U15 Saturdays, High School Sundays
WHERE: Longplex, Tiverton, RI
Middle School: Nov 16, 23, 30 / Dec, 7, 14, 21 / Jan 4, 11, 18, 25 / Feb. 1, 8
High School: Nov. 17, 24 / Dec 1, 8, 22 / Jan 5, 19, 26 / Feb. 2 , 9, 23 / Mar 1
LEAGUE FORMAT: 4 weeks training, 8 weeks of game play
GAME FORMAT: 10 min warmup, 3 x 15 min periods
COST: $325, includes scrimmage jersey
** Players need annual USBOXLA membership.
BUZZARDS BOX TOURNAMENT TEAMS (u15, High School)
The Buzzards program offers local box tournaments and outings in the Winter season (November – February). Rosters for these events are selected from players who are participating in our Box Immersion program / Elite HS league on an a la carte basis. Events will vary from highly competitive tournaments available by invite only to more casual scrimmages open to all players in the Winter Immersion program.
2019/20 Teams & Events
* We are planning a minimum of three tournament teams – HS Open, Midget (Fresh/Soph), and Bantam (U15), and possibly additional High School teams and a PeeWee (U13) depending on the candidate pool from our HS Elite League and Box Immersion Program.
** This is our initial list of events, we plan to add a few others.
- Pioneer Valley Open, Northampton, MA, Sunday, December 15th (HS Open, Midgets, Bantams)
- Northeast Regional Championship, Philadelphia, PA, Decemeber 28,29 (Midgets)
- Newport Winter Box Invitational, Longplex, Tiverton, RI, January 12 (HS Open, Midgets, Bantams)
- Philadelphia Indoor Champhionship, Philadelphia, PA,
* All players in our High School or U15 League will be eligible for consideration for our tournament team, so please use the REGISTER NOW link above. If you have specific questions about the tournament teams, please email Chris Donley at email@example.com